Terms and Conditions
1) Guarantee of Quality: Quality Dog Kennels guarantees that all products are of the highest quality.
2) Payment Options: Customers can pay by cheque for telephone orders.
3) Delivery Methods & Times: We only despatch our products by a specialist couriers or UK Royal Mail, to ensure that items are handled carefully and that they arrive unbroken! Delivery Schedule: With exception of weekends, Christmas period and Bank Holidays, we aim to process your order as swiftly and efficiently as possible. Normally orders are dispatched within 2 – 3 weeks normally after your order is received, with delivery times varying depending on destination and time of year.
4) Delivery Charges: Delivery is FREE within most areas of England (see delivery page for details) only unless different instructions are offered by the customer or a delivery is for another country or other areas of the UK. Please contact us for details on costs for other location delivery.
5) Returns Procedure: Quality Dog Kennels makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged in any way, Please make sure you sign the delivery form as damaged on arrival. Quality Dog Kennels will either send a replacement product or replacement items, upon confirmation that the damaged items have been returned. Due to all of our products been individually hand built for each customer, any cancellations must be made with in 48 hours of ordering for a full refund If you cancel an order which has been paid for by credit card and the cancellation is no fault of the Quality Dog Kennels, then you are liable to pay the PayPal or Credit/Debit card transaction fee of 3.5% of the total cost of the order, and an admin fee of £15.00. (customers will be fully responsible for carriage costs where goods have already been sent out). Goods must be in an unopened condition and unused.
7) Refunds: Refunds for valid claims will be made via cheque.
8) Retention of Title: This remains with Quality Dog Kennels until the goods are paid for in full.
9) Responsibility for Local Taxes & Duties: These are the responsibility of the shopper or recipient in the country of destination. VAT is not included within the prices shown for each item.
10): Quality Dog Kennels is not currently VAT registered.
11) Invoices: Paper invoices are available upon request.
12) Order Inquiries: To follow up on the delivery of a product or for any inquiries contact: 07739 009273 or 01723 850262 or you can email us on email@example.com
13) Data Protection: Quality Dog Kennels does not sell to anyone its database of customers and information contained on customers remains confidential to the company. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
14) Substitutions: Whilst every effort will be made to supply the items as specified, the product materials used are subject to availability and may change from time to time. Quality Dog Kennels reserves the right to substitute items of similar or higher value, where appropriate, should the need arise. Where there are prohibitions on any items to certain countries, those items will be substituted with alternative items of a similar value.
15) Unforeseen Circumstances: While every effort will be made to meet shoppers demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout, Labour Dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought or other causes beyond the control of Quality Dog Kennels.
16) If you have a complaint, please contact us immediately by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 07739 009273. All complaints will be acknowledged within one working week. Any complaint will be dealt with fairly, effectively and confidentially. These complaints will be dealt within ten working days. These terms and conditions do not affect your consumer’s statutory rights.
17) Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you hereby agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.