Terms and Conditions.
1) Guarantee of Quality: Quality Dog Kennels guarantees that all products are of the highest quality.
2) Payment Options: Customers can pay by cheque for telephone orders.
3) Quality Dog Kennels personally deliver our dog kennels and please be advised that delivery time is usually between 2 to 6 weeks. This can be longer at busy times. If you requite a shorter delivery time, we can organise a courier to deliver your kennel. This will cost extra and actual cost will be decided by the courier company.
4) If you require an outside courier (QUICKER DELIVERY) you will need to assemble the kennel yourself. If you opt for an outside courier or choose the option of quality Dog Kennels delivering with self-assembly, please note that delivery will be made to driveway or doorway only. For more information on delivery options, please contact us. We are open 9am – 9pm, 7 days a week.
5) Returns Procedure: Quality Dog Kennels makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged in any way, Please make sure you sign the delivery form as damaged on arrival. Quality Dog Kennels will either send a replacement product or replacement items, upon confirmation that the damaged items have been returned. Due to all of our products been individually hand built for each customer, any cancellations must be made with in 48 hours of ordering for a full refund If you cancel an order which has been paid for by credit card and the cancellation is no fault of the Quality Dog Kennels, then you are liable to pay the PayPal or Credit/Debit card transaction fee of 3.5% of the total cost of the order, and an admin fee of £15.00. (customers will be fully responsible for carriage costs where goods have already been sent out). Goods must be in an unopened condition and unused.
6) Refunds: Refunds for valid claims will be made via cheque.
7) Retention of Title: This remains with Quality Dog Kennels until the goods are paid for in full.
8) Responsibility for Local Taxes & Duties: These are the responsibility of the shopper or recipient in the country of destination. VAT is not included within the prices shown for each item.
9): Quality Dog Kennels is not currently VAT registered.
10) Invoices: Paper invoices are available upon request. 1
11) Order Inquiries: To follow up on the delivery of a product or for any inquiries contact: 07403 011 246 or you can email us on email@example.com
12) Data Protection: Quality Dog Kennels does not sell to anyone its database of customers and information contained on customers remains confidential to the company. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
13) Substitutions: Whilst every effort will be made to supply the items as specified, the product materials used are subject to availability and may change from time to time. Quality Dog Kennels reserves the right to substitute items of similar or higher value, where appropriate, should the need arise. Where there are prohibitions on any items to certain countries, those items will be substituted with alternative items of a similar value.
14) Unforeseen Circumstances: While every effort will be made to meet shoppers demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout, Labour Dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought or other causes beyond the control of Quality Dog Kennels.
15) If you have a complaint, please contact us immediately by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 07403 011 246. All complaints will be acknowledged within one working week. Any complaint will be dealt with fairly, effectively and confidentially. These complaints will be dealt within ten working days. These terms and conditions do not affect your consumer’s statutory rights.